How does it work?
We plan to build a house on our beautiful plantation, and we would be honored if you would be a part of it. It will be a three-bedroom net-zero house, with a bathroom, kitchen, living room, and 30 square meters outdoor space with a solar shower.
The revenue from the shares will be completely used to build the house on the Rooted Finca. If one or more shares have been bought, you will receive a contract. If the cost of the house will be less than the amount we raised with the shares, the “extra” money will be divided back to the shareholders.
The returns will be distributed like follows:
- 50% will go to Rooted
- 35% will go to the rooted share holders
- 15% goes to the Rooted Bond holders
The shares will last for 20 years, and after that, the return will stop.
• 1 share = 1 week rental car for free if you book the house
• 2 shares = benefit 1 + 5% discount (total rental fee)
• 3 shares = benefit 1 + 10% discount (total rental fee)
• 4 shares = benefit 1 + 15% discount (total rental fee)
It is expected that the house will be rented for 20 weeks per year – 5 weeks during high season and 15 weeks during low season. A preliminary estimation based on the following prices:
- Price rent high season: € 1250
- Price rent low season: € 850
- Price rent car one week: € 150 (5 persons)
This estimates that an income of 20.000 euros can be expected.
- 15% Rooted bondholders = 3.000 = 3 euros per bond = 3% return in the first year
- 35% Rooted shareholders = 7.000 = 58 euros per share = 23,5% per year.